Job Title: Home-Delivered Meal Driver - CONTRACT Reports To: HDM Manager
Delivers meals to specific persons in compliance to policies and procedures developed by the YWCA.
I. Delivers proper number of meals daily for route.
2. Delivers meals within required time frame.
3. Maintains meal delivery equipment daily, as required.
4. Maintains required liability insurance coverage.
5. Maintains clean, safe vehicle.
6. Conducts quality checks on meal participants, during meal delivery.
7. Reports changes in clients' condition and/or situation to HDM Manager.
8. Accurate document Route Sheet daily, to reflect meals delivered.
9. Maintain updated route directions for assigned route.
10. Deliver meals to alternate routes and/or participants, if needed.
11. Attend required monthly trainings and/or meetings.
1. Disseminates nutrition education materials provided by the YWCA.
2. Disseminates donation envelops to clients and collects donations from clients.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Has and maintains current Texas Driver's License
2. Maintains good driving record
Note: Part-time work experience will be counted as halfoffull-time experience;for example, two (2) years of part-time experience will equal one (1) year offull-time experience
Work is performed outside in varying traffic and weather conditions.
CRIMINAL HISTORY BACKGROUND CHECK NOTIFICATION
All new hires and contract staff will be required to undergo a pre-employment Criminal History Background Check. A pre-employment Drug Test and/or Alcohol test may also be required.
Please contact Ms. Augustine Stout at (713) 640-6811 if you have any additional questions.